Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire to the Place


SERVPRO recently finished up a major restoration project from a house fire. The fire was caused when someone fell asleep smoking. The damage was so severe the o... READ MORE



Unattended Grease Fire


This customer left their food unattended while cooking and had a grease fire. Notice all of the soot that built up on the wall and cabinets. They called our tea... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This burnt wall in this kitchen was the result of a grease fire. The extent of fire damage all along the wall and floor, the fire ravaged the entire unit burnin... READ MORE



Grease Fire


This kitchen fire in Elizabethtown, KY was the result of a grease fire on the stove. The kitchen was burnt, but the entire house was full of soot and the smell ... READ MORE



Tragic Fire Restored Like New


The flames and smoke engulfed more than just the bedroom in this Hardin County home. The water removal was quickly accomplished even as we were demolishing the ... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This Elizabethtown home had fire damage in the main bathroom. Our SERVPRO team was able to come quickly to the scene. The bathroom suffered damage from fire and... READ MORE