Fire caused by Dryer
SERVPRO was able to transform this homes laundry room where the dryer caught fire. Throughout the home, the dryer's fire had impacted not only the room in which it was housed but throughout the entire home. When the customer contacted SERVPRO, SERVPRO was able to not only eradicate all of the contaminated portions of the home - from the primary issue to the very smallest of details - and upgrade the home with exceptional quality and customer satisfaction. We are proud to say that SERVPRO was the chosen company to complete this job and many others like it to transform disasters!