Why SERVPRO is the Best Choice for Mitigation of Your Commercial Claim
Time becomes a precious commodity when disaster strikes your home or business. Waiting for help is stressful when your reputation and livelihood are on the line.
Nobody understands a fast response like we do, which is why responding "faster to any size disaster" is more than just a slogan to us.
The Importance of Cleaning Up Quickly
When it’s your belongings or business on the line, time is not a luxury you have regarding disaster cleanup. This is especially true when water damage is present.
It takes mere minutes for water to spread throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
The effects of water damage within the first 24 hours include:
- Drywall beginning to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces beginning to tarnish
- Furniture beginning to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper items spreading and staining
- The beginning of a musty odor
Between 48 hours and a week later, you could begin to see:
- The growth and spreading of mold and mildew
- Swelling and warping of doors, windows and studs
- Metal beginning to rust and corrode
- Paint beginning to blister
- Wood flooring swelling and warping
- The possibilities of serious bio-hazard contamination
Water damage that is left unchecked for over a week can lead to a dramatic increase in restoration time and repair/replacement costs, and possibly impact structural safety.
How We’ll Help
We can provide an immediate response to any size disaster! The repair versus replace mentality of our mitigation team can help minimize the damage and help keep the cleaning and restoration costs manageable.
Our trained cleanup and restoration specialists can be dispatched to your property or business in a hurry. At 12 noon, 6pm or 3am; it makes no difference to us. We're at the ready and only a phone call away at any hour of the day or night.
Being a locally owned and operated franchise helps us be close by and ready to respond whenever the call comes in.
If you need us, we’ll be there—no matter the time or day. The team of highly trained restoration experts at SERVPRO of Marion, Adair & Russell Counties is available for emergency cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, seven days a week! 270-402-8170