Is Your Business Ready for the Public Again Amid Covid-19?
As our economy began to reopen, many of our local business owners found themselves in need of support when it comes to doing everything they can to protect their employees and the public. We heard your worry and we've answered the call.
We've always been IICRC AMRT certified to remediate biohazard elements like viruses; and we've been on the frontlines with you from the beginning of COVID-19. We've cleaned and disinfected churches, factories, apartment complexes, pharmacies, retail stores and more.
But we all know that COVID-19 has changed the meaning of clean. People are anxious to frequent businesses they love, but they're also apprehensive. That's why we've developed a three step program that provides your business with a personalized cleaning and maintenance plan and your customers with the confidence to come back!
A tailored cleaning program to meet your needs.
- We will assign you a Cleaning Protocol Specialist who understands your business.
- Programs are based on a range of factors: type of industry, business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touch points, foot traffic and congestion points.
Proactive and COVID-19 emergency response cleaning program.
- Trained and experienced in biohazard cleaning and decontamination for porous and non-porous surfaces - always adhering to the highest standards set by the CDC.
- EPA-approved products, including our proprietary cleaning agent SERVPROXIDE, a hospital-grade disinfectant that is NSF certified for direct food contact surface use.
A commitment to clean for your employees and consumers.
- Leverage SERVPRO's trusted brand to reassure your customers and employees that you are taking the steps needed to keep your space at the highest level of clean.
- Communication touchpoints include a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned window emblem, signage, marks for your digital footprint and more.
Have more questions? Ready for your FREE consultation? Call us today! 270-402-8170